Care of the microwave oven

Microwave ovens are found in almost every home these days. But many people are clueless when it comes to taking care of this oven. Just keeping it in the kitchen and keeping the outside clean is not enough. There are some rules for using this device. And without knowing this rule, we often make some mistakes.

Care of the microwave oven

Taking care of your microwave oven is essential to ensure its longevity and safe use. It is recommended to clean the interior and exterior surfaces regularly using a mild detergent and a soft cloth. It is advisable to refrain from using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they can potentially cause damage. Additionally, use microwave-safe containers and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper use and maintenance.

Use appropriate containers

Care must be taken when using containers in the microwave oven. In the Western world these days separate pans are also made for frying parathas. This example shows how aware they are of proper Taijas. Giving anything metallic is very harmful to microwaves. Other ingredients can also cause damage. Avoid any plastic containers that are not microwave-safe. If even a small amount of plastic melts inside, it can cause major damage. It can also damage food. Moreover, if there is a fire in the oven, the damage will not be terrible.

microwave oven maintenance

Close the oven door with gentle force

After taking out the food, many people go back and lock the door. Doing so may cause the door to jam or not lock properly. Damage to any part of the device is at your own risk.

Operating the microwave oven without food

Many people often turn on the microwave oven without putting food in it. You can’t even imagine how harmful it is. If nothing is inside, the microwave absorbs the energy it produces. As a result, there is a possibility of a microwave oven blast.

save your microwave

Excess weight

A microwave oven has a limit. It is measured in liters just like a fridge. Therefore, it is better not to cook food on this device more than the capacity.

Not using the correct circuit

There is a separate circuit system for the kitchen. If the power input to the device is not suitable due to variation in electric current excess can lead to fire. And fire in the kitchen is the biggest risk.

Best Home Pizza Ovens and Buying Guide

Best Countertop Microwave ovens & Home depot oven


Leave a Comment